4.15.2006

Riddle For You

I turn polar bears white and
will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee and
make girls comb their hair.
I make celebrities look stupid
and make normal people look like celebrities.
I turn pancakes brown
and make your champagne bubble.
If you squeeze me, I'll pop;
If you look at me, you'll pop.

Can you guess the riddle?

84% of Kindergartners got this, but 97% of Harvard grads did not! Don't ask me as I won't tell you. Please put your answers in the comments section.
Thanks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO.... lol i def. cant... what a waste....

Sonia said...

Wow, Ambica. "No" is actually the answer because it answers the question at the end. I would say good job, but I'm just going to go ahead and assume you cheated and that Talvinder talked to you about it, because she and I both came very near to needing physical therapy because we couldn't figure it out.
Thanks for visiting, see you around.