5.09.2006

Yep, It's Definitely Spring...

What's this? I seem to have a crush on a good friend of mine. How did this happen?
Eh, I'll get over it. Don't you worry: I won't, nay, can't act on it. It'd just be too wierd.
But anyway, I was talking to a friend of mine today, Henry (from the party? remember?), and he was talking about his ride home that night with Heidi. Apparently, Heidi and Henry regretted that Xiomara and Paul were together, because Henry found Xiomara quite *fetching* and Heidi found Paul equally as *fetching.* HA! Everybody likes my friends!!! Whoooo HOooo!!!
I hope the above makes sense. I still hate spring, though.
Oh, Henry reminded me of another memorable quote from Pulp Fiction:
Sam Jackson, pointing a gun to this guy's head: "Describe what Marcellus Wallace looks like!"
Guy Scared Out of His Mind: " Whhaatt??"
SJ: "Describe what Marcellus Wallace looks like!"
Guy Scared Out of His Mind: "What? What? I.."
SJ, cocks the gun: "Say 'what' one more time, goddammit! I dare you, I double-dare you! Say 'what' one more time!"

I hate having a one-bedroom place...so lonely...gross. I HAVEN'T SAID A WORD OUT LOUD FOR THE PAST 3 HOURS >:-/
Hey, what should I do about the crush?

No comments: